If you are searching for B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Mains you have just hit the right blog. As here we will be providing our readers with the most comprehensive and the wide range of B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Mains.
JEE Main Paper 2 or the B.Arch./B.Planning is an entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for getting candidates for degree of Bachelor of Architecture and Planning into Indian Most Premier Engineer Institution.
The candidates can use the JEE Main Paper 2 Score to get admission to the major engineering institutes. You can apply for the JEE Main Paper 1 i.e. B.Tech and Paper 2 i.e. B.Arch comprehensively at the same time using the same online portal for registration.
Here in this article we will be discussing mainly about the B.Arch which is the Paper 2 of the JEE Main 2016. We will be providing our readers with a whole set of B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Mains, Examination Pattern for JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch./B.Planning, Reference Books for JEE Main Paper 2, Eligibility Criteria & how to check your JEE Main B.Arch result.
So for those inspiring students who are willing to continue their further education with further specialization in Architecture this is like a tunnel of Gold. As once you clear the JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch./B.Planning with good score then you are sure to get admission to one of the premier Engineering Institutes in India.
B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Mains with Reference Books:
For B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Main it has been mainly divided into two parts. Part 1 which deals with the Aptitude and Mathematics portion of the syllabus and the Part 2 which mainly deals with the Drawing skills of the candidates. We will further discuss about the Subject matters later in the articles.
JEE Main Sample Papers 2 for B.Arch- Part 1:
This part of the JEE Main Sample Papers 2 for B.Arch and B.Planning mainly deals with the Aptitude and Mathematics skills of the candidates. You can refer further below for more comprehensive understanding about the Syllabus of the Aptitude and Mathematics syllabus.
The candidates can further refer to the previous year’s question papers and Answer Key for further understanding the Sample Papers of B.Arch Part 1.
JEE main Sample Papers 2 for B.Arch- Part 2:
The second part of the JEE Main Sample Papers 2 for B.Arch mainly deals with the Drawing skill sets of the candidates. Here are some of the Sample Papers for the JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch./B.PlanningPart 2.
- Draw the Companies Logo of Micromax with the appropriate sets of colors. Now the catch is that you will need to redesign the Logo of the Company in such a way that it attracts all the people from each age group.
- Draw a Logo of any Motor Cycle Company.
- Draw and Color any of the major Car Manufacturing Companies Logo with Cutting edge color that will attract all the people from each age group.
- Sketch a Group of Cubes that are upon each others with some transparent and other non-transparent.
- Design a Building that has Multiple Windows on one side.
And apart from the drawings above you can go for any other technical drawing stuff which will dig the creative side of your mind. And once you have completed your drawing you can ask any of your teachers to judge your drawing skills.
Examination Pattern for JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch./B.Planning:
Now further here in this side of the article we will be discussing about the examination pattern for JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch/ B.Planning. As I have earlier cleared about the JEE Main Paper 2 that the Paper will be mainly divided into two sets of papers.
Part 1: JEE Main B.Arch Paper 2-
- Aptitude: This portion of the JEE Main B.Arch Paper 2 deals with the General Awareness, Analytical Reasoning, Metal Ability etc.
- Mathematics: This portion of the JEE Main B.Arch Paper 2 deals with the mathematic ability of the candidates.
Part 2: JEE Main B.Arch Paper 2-
- Drawing: This portion of the JEE Main B.Arch Paper 2deals with the drawing skills set of the candidates. Here you will need to perform your drawing skills on Memory and 2D Drawing.
Reference Books for JEE Main Paper 2:
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition
- A Complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination with Solve Paper 2016
- Keys to Drawing- Strategies and Exercises for Gaining Confidence and Enhancing Your Creativity Author: Dodson
- NATA Architecture Question Bank and NATA Sample Papers (sixth edition)
- Arch. & NATA Entrance Exam Solved 6th Edition solved paper till 2016
So the above is the B.Arch Sample Papers for JEE Main and with the given Reference Books you will be able to crack the Paper 2 of JEE Main B.Arch./B.Planning entrance examination.